*If the patient is young with a healthy immune system, this component alone may be sufficient to fight tumors.
Tez Intensifier's main component is d-Limonene which prevents the cancer cells' natural cloaking mechanism allowing the immune system to detect and fight the cancer cells.
Further benefits include:
- selectively attacks tumor cells while leaving good cells unharmed
- inhibits spread of tumor cells
- has anti Inflammatory components
- induces defense responses
- not toxic, no side effects
- Increases energy
- supports pain relief
- synergistic with traditional cancer treatments
Find all your answers
How to use TEZBRIO?
TEZBRIO comes with two botles of 10ml each.
You can use in two ways. Sublingually or topically
What does TezBrio taste like?
The taste is medicinal and unfamiliar, some say it is very unpleasant. We recommend you have your peppermints or lozenges handy.
What about allergies?
If prone to allergies or intolerance to the main components, jasmine flowers and oranges, we recommend you consult your doctor before use.